Exclusive WRE Articles
- San Francisco Commercial Property Owners Overwhelm City With Assessment Cut Requests
- Ellington Financial Acquires Great Ajax Corp.
- New Platform Helps Farmers Gather Data for Ag Land Purchases
- David H. Stevens: Mortgage Fee Changes Politicized ‘Across the Conservative Media’
- Zillow: More New Listings Available for Home Buyers
Weekly Real Estate News Follow 6,070 220
News. Updates. Every Week. Here at the Weekly Real Estate News we believe that knowledge leads to growth. We bring you updates every single week filled with th
A total of 33,952 residential properties had foreclosure filings in August, up 7% from the previous month but down 2% from one year earlier, according to data from ATTOM.
Nationwide, one in every 4,113 housing units had a foreclosure filing last month.
Mortgage application activity went into decline again last week, according to data from the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA).
The Market Composite Index, the trade group’s measure of mortgage loan application volume, was down by 0.8% #JoelKan #MBA
The Appraisal Institute has launched its Practical Applications of Real Estate Appraisal (AI PAREA) program to expand the depth and scope of the appraiser profession.
The Appraisal Foundation’s Boardof Trustees awarded a $500,000 Pathway to Success