The average U.S. mortgage rate for a 30-year fixed loan is 2.88% this week, falling from last week’s 2.9%, Freddie Mac said in a report on Thursday. The rate is now two basis points from an all-time low set three weeks ago.
Exclusive WRE Articles
- New Home Sales in Texas Remain Strong as “Days on Market” Rise
- Utah Title Company Acquired by Security Service Federal Credit Union
- Selling your home? Don’t forget to update your curb appeal!
- Investors are Still Flipping Houses, But Profits are Down
- New Again Houses Partners with Veracrest to Expand its Brokerage
- Mortgage giant Fannie Mae tackles climate risk, but changes to underwriting may take several years
- As Housing Market Cools, Homebuyers are Putting Less Money Down on a Home
- ‘I thought things would start to cool down’: High rates, prices challenge homebuyers
- Wild Swings in Interest Rates are Making Sellers Hesitate to List Their Homes
Weekly Real Estate News Follow
News. Updates. Every Week. Here at the Weekly Real Estate News we believe that knowledge leads to growth. We bring you updates every single week filled with th
Why education is set to be doubly important for agents in 2023
Three things government could do to support the housing market now
How to shop for and compare mortgage offers