Rice Park Capital Management LP, a Minneapolis-based, private investment firm, announces it has formed an advisory board for its strategic equity investing strategy (RPC Ventures) that is designed to provide expert insight related to the real estate, mortgage and technology industries.
The advisory board members include the following executives:
- Kamini Lane, president and CEO of Coldwell Banker Realty
- Kevin Peranio, chief lending officer and partner at PRMG Inc.
- Jodi Hall, former president and chief operating officer at Nationwide Mortgage Bankers
- Danielle Wilkie, former president of national customer success at Compass Inc.
- Kenon Chen, executive vice president for strategy and growth at Clear Capital
- Benjamin Madick, founder and CEO at Matic Insurance
- Ajit Prabhu, former senior partner at Deloitte
“We are extremely pleased to launch our advisory board with several industry leaders to help provide market insights, strategic guidance, and connectivity to others in the real estate and mortgage industry,” said Nick Smith, CEO and managing partner at Rice Park.