Source: The Highlands Company —
To be a Great Leader is to know yourself. Your natural abilities are your superpowers, and pairing these inherent strengths with cutting-edge leadership techniques and skills will give you an edge, no matter what field you are in. Encouraging leaders to grow in their leadership skills, building upon their natural talents, is the premise behind our approach to helping leaders unleash a high-performance culture.
In our e-book, Hardwired to Be a Great Leader, we break down five key aspects of effective leadership connected with innate personality traits and abilities that offer unique insights for you as a leader about how to craft your personal leadership style and approach.
5 Key Aspects:
- The opportunity cost of time
- Inspiring others to excellence
- Building an inclusive high-performance culture
- Setting goals that make an impact
- Connecting strategic focus with natural time frame orientation